When it comes to marketing mobile applications, our extensive background in Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing delivers resultsÂ that are tough to beat.
We’d love to be of service. We’ll care for your every need,Â anywhere from consulting to hand’s-free mobile app marketing.
Below are different strategies that we use to get your Mobile Application more downloads.
2. Start a blog on your micro website or… Write bi-monthly blogs on your micro website and put an different version on WordPress.com to using your app name, such as MyKoolApp.WordPress.com. Â WordPress.comÂ is a very high ranking website that will help bring Internet traffic to your micro website.
3. Share your content.Â Â Use your YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn profiles to promote your app at least bi-monthly.
4. Create a product video. Make it fun and creative to promote the unique and powerful qualities of your app. Â There are some great examples atÂ Dollar Shave Club.
5. Your app must get tons of press.Â Submitting your app to the press is the fastest way to get it out to the world. AppBoy.comÂ provides great services.
8. Is you app worthy of a podcast?Â Post it on your website and publish it on iTunes. This will increase the app’s Internet presence and overall traffic to the app.
9. Email marketing.Â Get on Facebook and gather potential customer emails as well as Twitter, LinkedIn and other socializing sites. Also have an opt-in for email on your micro website.
10. Create a very short how-to video series. UseÂ VineÂ to attract potential customers how many find your app useful. BTW, the hashtag #howto is one of the top trending hashtags on Vine.
11. Promote you app via short audio recording. Have fun promoting your blog posts, content and how-to’s about the virtues of your app at a site calledÂ Dubbler. It’sÂ a sixty second audio social network site.
12. Post images of your app on Pinterest.Â Be sure to use the correct keywords for your app with all visual content on your Pinterest board.
13. Recruit customers one at a time. This may be time consuming, but usingÂ CanvslyÂ is aÂ great way to reach out to customers inÂ many different industries.
14. Create a Facebook group for your app. Â F Try to connect people to the what’s great about your app by forming a group of people with common interest.
15. Stay on top of resolving any negative reviews. Most everyone looks at reviews. Replying graciously to less than positive reviews is a great way to show an honest intent on making a great product.
16. Run you app through theÂ App Store Optimization. Search the app store and use it.
17. Search engine optimize every bit of your content. Without doing a good job at this, very few people will ever find and appreciate all the hard work and the budget you spent creating your app and all of its supporting content for promotion and sales.